I visited the Biggest Loser Resort at Fitness Ridge in Utah for 2 weeks in January 2010. I decided to keep a blog of the my experiences over my two week stay.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Access Hollywood Update - will air on 2/9/2010!!
Hey everyone, I found out lastnight that the biggest loser segment will not air until 2/9/2010.
Oh good! I was so disappointed last night when i realized I forgot to watch it. I just marked it in the calendar:) Holy scenary! It's gorgeous!! You'll have to share your receipes when you get home. I wish I could be exercising as well right now and NOT working! enjoy!!
I need to put a reminder in my cell so I can DVR it. Place looks great and I am glad you are having a good time. Definitely need to talk recipes when you get home. Trying to think of new things good for the diet and it gets tough after a while. Talk to you soon! Have fun........
Oh good! I was so disappointed last night when i realized I forgot to watch it. I just marked it in the calendar:) Holy scenary! It's gorgeous!! You'll have to share your receipes when you get home. I wish I could be exercising as well right now and NOT working! enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteI need to put a reminder in my cell so I can DVR it. Place looks great and I am glad you are having a good time. Definitely need to talk recipes when you get home. Trying to think of new things good for the diet and it gets tough after a while. Talk to you soon! Have fun........
ReplyDelete