Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 2 - Friday!!!!

Hiked Slots today. It had some of the nicest views of all the hikes so I'm glad I got a chance to do it before I left.
Friday Schedule:
8am - left for hike
11:15am - stretch class (everyone wants to take this class on friday so as soon as the vans pull in from the hikes everyone runs to the aerobic room to save a mat and put their name tags on it!)
2:30pm - total body toning
3:30pm - cardio disco(this is the funnest class of the week!) Photo on right was taken after the class with Ephraim Salaam, Offensive Tackle with the Houston Texans.
4:30pm - cardio disco (had the choice between pool and cardio disco and figured I would do disco again because it was so much fun)
After dinner I just took it easy and headed to the hot tub. Also, I had a brief meeting with one of the trainers today to talk about my 'plan' for when I get home. I think the key is preparing lunch and dinners at the beginning of the week. There are a lot of great soup recipes in the cookbook I bought so those would be great to make at the beginning of the week and just pack up containers for work. I am thinking about exercising in the morning and night but not sure how realistic that is. There's also those lunch time walks up Beacon Hill and walks to S.Station after work right?

1 comment:

  1. You can join our stair-climbing group in the afternoons :-) We climb 50+ flights a day - piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete