Saturday, January 9, 2010

One week to go!

I'm starting this blog as I have one week to go before I leave for a two week trip to the Biggest Loser Resort at Fitness Ridge and Ivins, Utah. I'm really looking forward to the trip and have a feeling I won't be sleeping too well a week from tonight!! My flight on Sunday leaves at 6am.


I have been doing a lot of research about the resort (what to bring, what to expect, etc.) and have noticed a lot of other people who have stayed at the Resort have started blogs about their experience. So, here I am starting my own blog!


Yesterday, I picked up my new Camelbak from REI. This was on the suggested packing list. Every morning after breakfast, I will be going on a 1 - 2 hour hike (not exactly sure of the distance yet). From what I hear, some of the hikes involve climbing rocks so it was suggested to invest in the camelbak to keep hands free. I will be sure to update this blog after my first day!


Today, I went to Wrentham outlets and picked up some long T-Shirts and mittens for the hikes. I also stopped at Target for some other last minute suggested packing items.


Plan to hit the gym before tomorrow's Pats game! Go Pats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment