Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week 2 - Tuesday


Woke up with a cold but took some cold medicine. Felt fine physically so it wasn't too big of a deal. Decided to walk the Chuckwalla trail again. I liked it when I hiked it last tuesday (Rocky pose!) so I did it again. Lots of nice views! Here is a photo taken during the hike.

Tuesday schedule:
7:30am - breakfast
8am - left for hike
11:15am - free weight workshop
12:30pm - lunch
1:30pm - Lecture - emotional mastery
2:30pm - Pool
3:30pm - Cardio Intervals
4:30pm - Total Toning
5:30pm - Dinner

It was another early night for me. I watched some of Biggest Loser which comes on at 7pm here and fell asleep half way through (took a night time medicine). Got the recap at breakfast though.

The menu may look a little blurry but the dinner for the day was Ostrich Stew...actually wasn't too bad but I don't think I will be making that one at home. We had chocolate covered strawberries for dinner though and those are the best!

4 comments:

  1. Listen to you. Sounding like a Nike Ad "Just do it"; you rebel.

    I'm sorry that the week is coming to an end because its sounds like you are having such a good time. Come on. Last chance work out!

    See you soon. Can't wait to hear all about your experience. Have a good weekend and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with you on the Ostrich Soup. But the chocolate covered strawberries would be good any time of day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your feeling better! I watched the bachelor too! I think I've done good if I exercise for 40 minutes...your exercising all day long! Is your body getting use to it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, feeling much better today. I didn't need any cold medicine today :)
    Simona - I felt like today (2 disco classes) was my last chance workout because I have to test out tomorrow morning (weight, measurements and body fat...)
    Yes, the chocolate strawberries are awesome Maria!
    40 min is good Kate. My goal is to just hit the gym everyday when I get back:)
    I think we need to setup another night out when I get back :)
    See you all soon!

    ReplyDelete