Thursday, January 28, 2010

Week 2 - Wednesday -- Rain, rain, rain!!

Decided to walk West Canyon today and for the first time made it to the end (3.9 miles one way). There is a slight incline to the end so the walk back felt much better. Here is a pic with a few of us who made it to the end yesterday along with one of the trainers, Sharon. I also had to take a pic of my sneakers since they were covered in mud! I guess I will need to buy another new pair when I get home.



Wednesday schedule:


7:30am - breakfast

8am - left for hike

11:15am - circuit training

12:30pm - lunch

1:30pm - open gym

2:30pm - Mountain (this is the class we start off at a low intensity and then increase it by one every 3 minutes 13 times)

3:30pm - pool was canceled due to the rain -- so it was substituted with circuit training

4:30pm - kickboxing

5:30pm - Dinner

7:15pm - trip to Target! I went for the ride and picked up a few things --- Vitamin C packets and gum. It was nice to chat with some of the new guests who arrived this week.

Just relaxed when I got home:)

Can't believe I only have 2 more days here!!! This week seems to be going by a lot quicker than last week and I definitely feel stronger. On Thursday, I have a menu planning lecture so that should give me some ideas for when I get home.

Thanks again for all the posts! I look forward to sharing some of the recipes with you all:)









2 comments:

  1. You sound so great, so excited to be experiencing all that they are offering :-) You are definitely going to be the go-to-gal for all sorts of hints for exercising and eating! That 'Mountain' workout sounds awesome-I may have to try it. You have missed stair-climbing but I think you can beat us all to the top now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be back at work on Tuesday so I will fill you in! Mountain is a good one - maybe we can start going back to the club on Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete