Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 2 - Thursday


Decided to do another off road hike today. It was called Saddle and basically we had to climb up a mountain and then climb down. It was the hardest hike I've done so far. Here are some pics from the hike.
Thursday's schedule
8am - leave for Saddle
11:15am - Gym Class - I thought I would just go into the gym in and use the elliptical for 45 min but instead the trainer had us do lots of cardio intervals. 1st - warm up on elliptical and the do some speed work for 10 minutes. 2nd - we had to run outside, up the stairs of the dormitory then back down, then run more and jumping jacks. 3rd - go back in the gym and do a speed work out on the treadmill. It was hard but the time flew by!
2:30pm - Pool Class
3:30pm - Ball Works
4:30pm - Treading class on the elliptical

No comments:

Post a Comment