

Saturday is a half day of workouts!
Everyone returns to the stop sign hike and we are all timed. The goal is to beat our time from Monday's hike. Due to the weather (5-10 inches of snow in the mountains) we were given the option to stay in the gym, hike west canyon or hike stop sign. But, since stop sign is on a high elevation we were told to be careful as there was some snow on the top and it may be icey.
I wanted to do stop sign so I went along with another big group. After about the 2 mile point, people started to turn around. Someone slipped on the ice so the guides thought it was best for all of us to turn around. So, I turned around and walked back to the beginning of the west canyon trail. Walked for a little while and then turned around and headed back to the vans.
11:15am - stretch class
12pm - lunch
1p - 3p - nap:)
5:30 - dinner
6p - Graduation festivities - we watched a DVD the resort put together with photos and videos from the week. They did a great job!
7pm - left for the movies to see Leap Year. It was great to get out and wear some real clothes. Luckily I brought a pair of jeans!
My roommate left right after graduation (took the red eye to NY) so I had the room to myself.
Attached is the menu for saturday and saturday's dinner. Tomales were so good! Definitely going to try to make them when I get home!
I am so jealous of your hikes in the mountains-they sound wonderful, although shortened by the weather! Keep on truckin' because it is all worth it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lauren! I think you would love it here. Hope all is well back at MGH!
ReplyDelete