Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week 2 - Monday


After a days rest on Sunday we started off Monday morning with the Stop Sign hike. It is amazing what a days rest can do! I ended up finishing the hike 8 minutes faster than last Monday!! Here is a pic I took on the walk down from Stop Sign. There are vans stationed along the way down and we're then driven back to fitness ridge.

Here's the rest of the schedule for Monday:
7:15am - breakfast
8am - leave for hike
11:15am - stretch class
12p - lunch
1:15pm - Open Gym (guests staying 2 weeks or longer need to take an extra 6am, mid afternoon - Open Gym, or 6:15p class. I would rather sleep in so I opt for the mid afternoon.
2:30pm - Step n pump
3:30pm - Pool
4:30pm - Circuit Training
5:30pm - Dinner

I caught up on some rest after dinner and watched most of the bachelor. Unfortunately, I came down with a cold but was still able to attend all the tuesday classes.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Tricia....I can't believe you only have a few days to go....Keep up the good work - we can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tricia! I will see you on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete